footer logo

God's Perfect Timing


God's timing is always perfect, even if we don't always understand it in the moment. This morning on my first flight I sat next to a Dominican girl named Francesca. She was flying to Miami to visit her very ill grandma, who is facing a dangerous surgery that she might not survive. We immediately connected because of our love for our grandmas. We talked for over two hours, most of which was talking about the Gospel. Praise God! Just two weeks ago she was having a rough time and went back to church. She now is really desiring to be part of a church and a Bible study like she used to be. So, I was able to share how fellowship has impacted me - even just on this trip. She seems to desire this so much. 

Unfortunately, her husband does not know the Lord so she hasn't made church a priority. So I explained that her role as his wife is the most influential relationship that he has. I told her that the most important responsibility as his wife is to love him and to continuously point him to Christ. She prays to God faithfully every day so I asked if she prays for her husband's salvation. I asked if she's concerned about where her husband would go if he died. She was shocked and admitted she never thought about praying for her husband to know Christ. She hadn't truly considered the influence that she has in his life, instead she had just hoped that someday God would change his heart. She seemed excited to start praying for her husband's salvation and being more intentional for the Gospel in their relationship. She gave me a big hug when we got off the plane and made me promise to stay in touch. Please pray Francesca finds fellowship and for her husband's salvation!

I'm so thankful I was on that flight this morning. God's timing is ALWAYS perfect. 

Briana P. 

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment