footer logo

Update

Hola!

The gangstas from the Heavenly realm (Israel, Kayla, Stephanie, Ryne, Ashlie) are having an amazing mission trip. Today we went to campus and Shared like crazy! The people here are so nice. The Dominicans are willing to work with us even though our Spanish is broken! Yesterday I (Ashlie) talked to a girl who knew no English. I tried my best with the Spanish words I could remember. I mostly gave her the time and said Bible study. I didn’t expect to see her. I should have known there is no language barrier when it comes to God’s plan.

The Bible study went really well today. We had at least thirty people. Greg and Becky Shared some pretty great testimonies. The people were really touched. After Greg and Becky were done, the Dominicans had so many questions! A boy named Lukenson, thanked me for all of us coming and sharing about God. It really makes me feel like we are making a difference in God’s kingdom!

All of us missionaries miss all of you at home! Blessings on your day!

Special shout out to my Bible study and my lovely roommates!

Share this:

0 comments:

Post a Comment